After an absence of 2.5 years, Europe’s main flagship of the label industry, Labelexpo Europe, is set to take place from 26-29 April 2022 in Brussels. The world’s largest label and package printing show again promises to showcase everything that is required for an ever-changing, vibrant and still growing sector.
‘The quest for perfect print’ will be an adventurous journey around the latest developments in technology, the brand-new digital embellishment trail, live demonstrations, masterclasses, sustainability and recycling initiatives, and other exciting new features. Moreover, the show is the perfect opportunity for converters to reconnect with peers and suppliers and do business face-to-face again.
Lisa Milburn, Managing Director of Labelexpo Global Series, said: “Exhibitor participation is very encouraging, not only in the numbers that are so keen to reconnect in person, but in the calibre of industry suppliers offering the industry a chance to truly reconnect and do business.”
For all informations: www.labelexpo-europe.com
Health and safety features
Brussels Expo has announced that it has invested in a world-leading air filtration and recirculation system that is also used to disinfect hospital rooms and other public areas. The center guarantees to be a safe exhibition location that, together with other measures and precautions that visitors need to abide by, meets all the necessary safety requirements.
The FINAT stand can be found in hall 3, stand C22 and will serve as a meeting point for FINAT members and all who wish to get a better understanding of the label industry. FINAT’s presence at the show will have some special features:
- FINAT will welcome our collaborators from CELAB-Europe, the consortium dedicated to creating a greater circularity for the industry’s products by enhancing and promoting matrix and release liner recycling.
- FINAT will be announcing the winners of the 2021/2022 #LABELicious competition. The aim of this competition is to increase awareness among young creative designers and skilled technologists between the age of 18 and 25 years, of the creative and technical skills involved in creating tomorrow’s labels and label sector.
- FINAT will display the winners of the 2020 and 2021 FINAT Label Competition that recognises and highlights the advantages and uses of self-adhesive labels and flexible packaging as an effective marketing, promotional or identification tool.
- FINAT will give a status update of the UVFoodSafe project that after Covid-related delay is nearing completion.
- FINAT will highlight programme features of our upcoming European Label Forum, from 1-3 June in Baveno (Italy), that after three years’ live absence will be back to provide a unique platform to discuss strategic challenges for our industry going forward beyond the Pandemic. The programme for this event will be announced shortly. Also in the making is the programme for FINAT’s Technical Seminar that is scheduled to take place 23-25 November in Barcelona, Spain.