On Wednesday 14 April at 4.30 pm Andrea Briganti, director of Acimga and the Carta e Grafica Federation, and the well-known journalist and radio and television presenter Matteo Bordone, previewed live the contents of the Future Factory 2021 international conference. The event, which will take place on 10 and Next 11 June, it is inspired by “the” theme par excellence – “Tomorrow at the service of man” – and represents a central piece of the roadmap that leads to the Print4All fair on 3-6 May 2022.
On April 14, the contents of the conference were introduced. Some video interviews with the speakers anticipated the issues that will be explored during the next supply chain event, designed as a moment of dialogue and comparison on the constantly changing industrial scenarios. Inaugurated with this format last year, it met with a very high interest rate and involved speakers of absolute international importance.
At the 2021 conference they will speak:
- Elisabetta Bottazzoli, Sustainability and Circular Economy Manager, coordinator of the Sustainability Project of the Carta e Grafica Federation and engaged in numerous support activities, design and drafting of reports and evaluations together with important realities such as Utilitalia, Forum Sustainable Finance and Comieco;
- Paola Mariani, Associate Professor of International Law at Bocconi University in Milan, with visiting scholar activities at Kings College in London and the World Trade Institute in Bern as well as a lawyer at the Pesce & Associati international law firm in Milan;
- Ivana Pais, Associate Professor in Economic Sociology at the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore of Milan, with a specialization in platform economics and digital work. She is principal researcher of the SWIRL project (Slash Workers and Industrial Relations) and of the WePlat project (Welfare systems in the age of platforms: drivers of change for users, providers, and policy makers), as well as co-founder of TraiLab – Transformative Actions Laboratorio Interdisciplinare at the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore;
- Paolo Pizzocaro, Exhibition Manager of Fiera Milano. With a long experience in the organization of B2B events in various production and industrial sectors, since 2019 he has been Director of the events of the Food, Tech, Travel & Industry sectors of Fiera Milano, a division to which Print4All, the event dedicated to the world of printing and converting, belongs;
- Alec Ross, Distinguished Visiting Professor of the Bologna Business School, member of the Amplo board (venture capital) and head of the board of directors of technology, finance and education companies. He has a star past at Johns Hopkins University, Columbia University School of International & Public Affairs, and in the Obama administration in various crucial roles. Among other things, he has co-founded a social enterprise focused on technology making it a global organization for millions of low-income people, active on 4 continents;
- Bertrand Badrè, CEO and Founder of Blue like an Orange Sustainable Capital, with a previous career in management roles at the French Ministry of Finance, the World Bank (AD), the World Bank Group (CFO), the Société Générale and Crédit Agricole group (CFO) and as a member of President Jacques Chirac’s diplomatic team (Deputy Personal Representative for Africa). He is currently a member of the Canadian board of Fintech Wealth Simple and a non-executive director at Getlink (Groupe Eurotunnel).