The winners will be announced during the gala ceremony on 5 May 2022, which will be held in attendance at UNAHOTELS Expo Fiera Milano, on the occasion of the Print4All fair (3-6 May 2022, Rho FieraMilano).
FTA Europe, the European flexo printing association, announces the full list of finalists at this year’s Diamond Awards. A choice that put a strain on the jury of experts – Mike Adams (InterFlex Group), Eleonora Emili (Grissin Bon SpA), Jens Emmerich (tesa), Jordi Quera (Zonten Europe) and Sandra Schorn (FrieslandCampina) – with over 120 projects to be examined which, it should be remembered, are winners of their respective national awards and, therefore, works of recognized excellence.
37 companies have arrived on the shortlist, 12 of which are Italian – the first nation ever by nomination, proof of excellence in national flexographic printing. In secondo place Spain and England, with 7 companies each. The complete list can be found here.
These are the categories in which the prizes will be awarded:
- Flexo print on paper and labels – UV ink, narrow web
- Flexo print on paper, medium web
- Flexo print on paper, wide web
- Flexo Print on paper, super wide web / pre-print
- Flexo print on film and labels – UV ink, narrow web
- Flexo print on film, medium web
- Flexo print on film, wide web
- Flexo print on film, laminated
- Corrugated post-print, coated
- Corrugated post-print, uncoated
- Creative use of flexo and innovation
- Flexo Print on Aluminium
- Best in Show