At Labelexpo Prati celebrated its fiftieth anniversary together with a crowd of customers and collaborators, visitors and journalists, and brought to the stand all the newest and most interesting machines for the label finishing industry and beyond: post-print finishing, inspection, die-cutting, matrix stripping, rewinding, cutting and overprinting, for different needs and end markets.
Some solutions were also present at the stands of partner companies such as, for example, the SATURN control tables for the 100% inspection of labels and flexible packaging from AVT, BST and Decosystem.
At the fair we saw in operation:
- a DIGI COMPACT configurated for the Cosmetic & Personal Care market segment and presented as the sole machine in the market able to finish all materials, roll to roll, roll to sheet and roll to stack, in only 3 meters of space;
- a DIGIFAST20000 for the Food&Beverage market segment: a roll-to-roll configurations from right to left, granting to convert and finish in-line or off-line all the jobs printed by the HP Indigo 200K Digital Press. The first part of the finishing is done thanks the amazing Jet-FX laser system applying a spot varnish ink in register on the web, and it’s used in combination with Prati lamination unit inclusive of unwinder and re-winder suitable for supported and unsupported application in combination with Jet-FX such as cold foiling, cast & cure, holograms;
- a DIGIFASTOne full digital to push productivity to the maximum completely eliminating tooling times and costs;
- a modular version of JUPITER TCWM670 mid web & multi-substrate slitter rewinder; it runs at full speed of 250 mt/min with inspection on and up to 400 mt/min as slitter rewinder;
- a SATURN Bidi in a Bidirectional configuration to provide the Pharmaceutical industry the maximum security and the highest quality level of unwinding, inspection, slitting and rewinding;
- the latest generation multiuse finishing platform SATURN OMNIA: a super flexible all in one finishing solution;
- a VEGA+ BKL offline booklet maker, equipped with the glueless turret rewinder STAR+, working together to significantly enhance the production and productivity of ECL labels.