The state of the art of prepress and workflow programs at Labelexpo’s Hybrid Software stand, at the service of increasingly “IT-centric” label and packaging printing. Eyes on products that have become the standard for PDF editing (PACKZ brand) and workflow management (CLOUDFLOW), with thousands of users all over the world. The most interesting updates concern:
- The latest version of PACKZ has optimized usability and added many feature extensions – including option for variable data printing;
- Stepz is a new interactive software package based on the award-winning technology of PACKZ. It allows the preparation and execution of Step-and-Repeat and VDP tasks for digital printing of labels and folding cartons;
- Tectonics a job assembly application to save plate material;
- CLOUDFLOW digital press drivers have been developed for HP Indigo, Xeikon and Domino;
- New CLOUDFLOW RIP version offers seamless screening for plate sleeves, a new calibration application, and NPC support;
- CLOUDFLOW Plug-in suite facilitates interaction with the workflow from the desktop or from Adobe Illustrator and PACKZ;
- Cockpit is a new process management and integration module for CLOUDFLOW;
- New drivers for EyeC and BST eltromat inspection and quality control systems have been developed.
Visitors can request a custom demo.